Why Should I Hire a Georgia Attorney After a Car Accident?
Even after a car crash that caused no serious injuries, life starts getting complicated, fast. You may still have to contend with expensive repair bills or even missed work due to lack of transportation. The situation is much worse if you’re dealing with substantial personal injuries and medical treatment.
No matter how minor or serious your accident was, if you’re feeling overwhelmed by the consequences, a Georgia car accident lawyer can help. Contact the auto accident lawyers of Geiger Legal Group, LLC for more information about how we can help. The consultation is free and without obligations.
How Do You Know If You Need a Car Accident Attorney?
If your car accident was a simple fender bender or other minor collision that left you with less than $1,000 in medical expenses or repair bills, it is possible for you to contact an insurance adjuster and resolve things on your own.
However, if any of the following circumstances apply to your situation, you would likely benefit from the assistance of an experienced Georgia car accident attorney:
- The total cost of your repair or medical bills exceeds $1,000.
- The accident resulted in serious injuries, permanent impairments, disability, or missed time from work.
- You were hit by a commercial vehicle driver.
- You collided with a motorcyclist, bicyclist, or pedestrian.
- Your accident was caused by a drunk or drugged driver.
- Your wreck involved a defective car part or system.
- Your accident occurred in a construction or work zone.
What a Car Accident Attorney Can Do for You
You know you probably need a lawyer for your car accident case, but what exactly can a car accident attorney do for you? In addition to providing answers about your unique situation and offering general legal guidance.
A car accident lawyer can, for example:
- Communicate with the insurance adjuster and other parties on your behalf.
- Identify and gather strong supporting evidence for your case.
- Obtain medical documents and other important paperwork.
- Consult with accident reconstruction experts to investigate the possible causes of your crash.
- Negotiate for a maximized insurance settlement on your behalf.
- Take your case to trial, if no reasonable settlement can be reached.
How Much Does Hiring a Car Crash Lawyer Cost?
The cost of a car accident lawyer’s services will vary, depending on the practice. However, most personal injury lawyers, including those at Geiger Legal Group, LLC, work with clients on a contingency-fee basis. This means that our personal injury lawyers’ fees are contingent, or dependent upon, the success of each case they accept.
Car accident lawyers understand that when injured victims come to us, they are frequently in tight financial positions with very little room for error. This is why the lawyers of Geiger Legal Group, LLC, are happy to assume all of the monetary risks on behalf of our clients.
Anyone who needs our assistance gets the help they deserve, regardless of their ability to pay. We collect no up-front fees, and unless we recover compensation for your losses, you won’t ever pay us a dime. Once we do win compensation for you, we’ll receive a percentage of the total recovery. Our fee would be deducted from your payout, which means you never pay us directly out of your pocket.
Contact a Georgia Car Accident Lawyer Today
Here at the Geiger Legal Group, LLC, we put 100 percent of our focus where it should be – on our clients. That way, you can simply tell us the details of your situation, and we’ll take care of everything from there.
We’re here to serve you, and we’re happy to offer free, no-obligation consultations. You have nothing to lose from contacting us today. Call our 5-star, family-run law firm now or contact us online for your confidential case review.