Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.geiger-legal.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Geiger Legal Group, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Geiger Legal Group, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Geiger Legal Group, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship is Created by Use of this Website: Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact Geiger Legal Group, LLC or one of its attorneys creates an attorney-client relationship between you and Geiger Legal Group, LLC. As a matter of policy, Geiger Legal Group, LLC does not accept a new client without first investigating for possible conflicts of interests and obtaining a signed engagement letter. (Geiger Legal Group, LLC may, for example, already represent another party involved in your matter.) Accordingly, you should not use this website to provide confidential information about a legal matter of yours to Geiger Legal Group, LLC.
- No Legal Advice Intended: This website includes information about legal issues and legal developments. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and should not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You should contact an attorney for advice on specific legal problems.
- No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Geiger Legal Group, LLC clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors—including the specific factual and legal circumstances, the ability of opposing counsel, and, often, unexpected developments beyond the control of any client or attorney.
- Third Party Websites: As a convenience, this website may provide links to third-party websites. Such linked websites are not under the control of Geiger Legal Group, LLC, and Geiger Legal Group, LLC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the contents of such websites.
- Authorized Practice of Law: The jurisdiction in which each of our attorneys is licensed to practice is the state of Georgia. The ability of any attorney to engage in any activities on behalf of a client outside that attorney’s states of licensure is subject to state statutes and professional codes and court rules. Geiger Legal Group, LLC does not seek, and this website is not intended to solicit, legal employment outside our attorneys’ states of licensure that would constitute the unauthorized practice of law.
- The materials on Geiger Legal Group, LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Geiger Legal Group, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Geiger Legal Group, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Geiger Legal Group, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Geiger Legal Group, LLC’s website, even if Geiger Legal Group, LLC or a Geiger Legal Group, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Geiger Legal Group, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Geiger Legal Group, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Geiger Legal Group, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Geiger Legal Group, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Geiger Legal Group, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Geiger Legal Group, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Geiger Legal Group, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.