What do I need to know about automobile insurance coverage?

You should look into two kinds of coverage (hopefully you already have them if you have been in an accident):

  1. Uninsured / Underinsured motorist coverage (“UM/UIM”), and
  2. Medical Payment (Medpay) coverage

We discuss both in greater detail on our automobile insurance page.

Learn More About Dealing With Insurance Companies
Hiring an attorney doesn't need to be scary. Here are a few tips to help you find the right attorney for you.

Download Your Attorney Hiring Guide

*Downloading does not create an attorney-client relationship*