What do I need to know about automobile insurance coverage?

You should look into two kinds of coverage (hopefully you already have them if you have been in an accident):

  1. Uninsured / Underinsured motorist coverage (“UM/UIM”), and
  2. Medical Payment (Medpay) coverage

We discuss both in greater detail on our automobile insurance page.

Posted in: Insurance FAQs